Translate

Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Boys and Girls! It's Your Turn to Blog

Moms and Dads,
The kiddos will need your help for this one! Please help them:
 www.google.com
Sign into Gmail.
 Username: smithmagnetfirst.blogspot
 Password: thebuzzinfirst 
Then back to www.thebuzzinfirst.blogspot.com
Under any post they can add a comment

If you have any trouble with this please email  me at lbartholow@wcpss.net and I will try and troubleshoot from this end!

Thank you for being a family of 21st century learners!

Once we get the bugs worked out commenting on the blog will be part of their homework! 

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time at the zoo! I loved the pink color of the flamingos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellamy:Ihad a WONDERMOUS time at the zoo! My favorite Animal was the Leamurs! They were SOOOOOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellamy, I loved the Lemurs too! <3 Mrs. Bartholow

    ReplyDelete